,Did you know that snail slime could help with your eczema problems? It contains natural antibiotics that fight against skin infections. The perfect match for your skin! Let's dig more into this to understand the causes and the symptoms before giving your our advice to soothe your epidermis on fire.
Eczema: the causes
Eczema is a frequent skin disease. There are mostly two cases:
Whenever the skin is in contact with some specific allergens, that are going to affect the immune system. It can be a reaction caused by a specific ingredient of beauty product or cleaning product, washing powder or even a metal. In these cases, you must identify the product responsible for your allergy and avoid it as much as you can.
A lack of immune defenses or even huge stress can cause eczema. Most of the times, it's a genetic health disorder: parents suffering from atopic eczema have 70% of chance to give it to their kids.
Eczema: the symptoms
Redness, itching, tingling,... Eczema can be very unpleasant. Your skin gets dry, peels and thickens. In most cases, the epidermis is inflamed and covers with small blisters that may get infected.
Eczema comes by "flare-ups" in between more or long breaks, during which the crisis calms. Sometimes Eczema comes along with asthma, allergic rhinitis or conjunctivitis.
How to cure eczema permanently with snail slime
Snail slime to cure eczema? Say
Caracol Skincare Snail Cream
In order to improve your eczema situation, choose a natural cream which is paraben free and owns a high percentage of snail slime. I'm not selling it as the ultimate product to cure your eczema forever, cause let's be honest there is no such thing in the world! But it can highly soothe and calm your skin besides helping you controlling that skin infection.
The Regenerating Snail Cream
Caracol Skincare Snail Gel Crème contains more than 85% of pure snail secretion. Its formula is enriched with Biosaccharide Gum-1 (nature originated polysaccharide that offers the same benefits as hyaluronic acid), vitamin E and provitamin B5 (moisturizing and hydrating). The Gel Crème regenerates and hydrates your skin besides reducing scars and redness.
Hydrating Snail Cream
Caracol Skincare Crème Hydratante et Nutritive is a moisturizing and nutritive snail cream containing up to 82,9% of pure snail secretion. It's formulated with Jojoba virgin oil from Chile which has the power to hydrate and moisturize the epidermis in depth. It's also used when healing burns and wounds. This snail cream also contains Rosehip virgin oil, Avocado virgin oil, and Shea butter, all from Chile. It heals, nourishes and hydrates deeply.
Cure your Eczema or at least learn how to control it
As said previously, there's no such thing as a magic remedy to cure eczema! It's a skin disease for life! But, it doesn't mean you're stuck in a dead-end. You can learn how to control the disease and avoid redness, itching, and spots. Use these tips to survive and fight eczema.
Eczema: what does the doctor say?
If your symptoms are really important and inconvenient, we advise you to make an appointment with a specialist like your doctor. He may offer you to meet a dermatologist to pass some allergy tests.
Some people who suffer from eczema use cortisone creams and dermocorticoïds for their anti-inflammatory properties. Some others use antihistamines to soothe, and stop itching.
10 tips to follow when having eczema:
1) Hydration! Eczema dries your skin and makes it rough. You need to stay hydrated and moisturize your skin, several times a day, with a nourishing cream, such as The Crème Hydratante et Nutritive. A few times a week, baste yourself with coconut oil!
2) Stay away from hot bath: hot water gets your skin dry and may provoke itching. When washing, choose a soft superfatted soap to moisturize your skin. And don't stay in the tube for hours, 10 minutes is enough. Then, dry your skin gently by patting your body with a towel.
3) Choose cotton fabric clothes. Some fabrics like wool, or synthetic cause skin irritations especially on sensitive skins.
4) Don't scratch! By itching and scratching your skin, your skin sores will get infected. You may risk to worthen the appearance of your skin: redness, cracks, swelling... Itching can also leave very bad scars. So shorten your nails, wear gloves and resist temptation.
5) Know your triggering factors: spot the product that triggers eczema breaks out (cleaning product, cosmetics...) and get rid of it. Reduce your stress and be careful with sweating, it helps to cause eczema.
6) Relax, take it easy! Learn to control your stress and relax. Your skin will thank you for this. It's a real vicious circle, stress occurs, eczema appears, you stress about your eczema breaks out and it gets worth. Let it go, relax with these little breathing exercises. A physical activity is also a good way to help de-stress.
7) Drink water, like a lot. Drink water and hydrate yourself inside and out to keep your skin soft, glowy and healthy.
8) Try new natural cures: Borage oil or primrose oil capsules, zinc, vitamin E or fish oil will hydrate and moisturize your skin from within.
9) Clean your skin: that's not because your skin is dry, tugs and feels uncomfortable that you can't clean it. Exfoliate your skin to take off the dead cells and regenerate new cells. But be careful, only use an enzymatic exfoliating without any grains. Enzymes will eat all the dead cells without scratching your skin. Do it once a week.
To clean your skin on a daily basis, choose a natural soft cleansing product. Use every night and day. If you feel like it weakens your epidermis, then use it only at night or every two days. By cleaning and exfoliating your skin, your moisturizer will be more effective on the new cells.
10) Don't touch your face! That's probably, the best advice we can give you. Your hands are covered with bacteria, germs, and dirt and you don't want to them on your face, eczema flares. So keep out!
Pauline, the co-founder of Caracol Skincare, treats her eczema naturally, and it's under control!
Eczema has been part of my life since I was born. It started on my legs and arms to finally end up to my face. What a dream! Redness, flares , they ruined my life, especially during adolescence. Doctors used to prescribe me cortisone cream and antihistamines. I was young and I didn't really understand the disease and I was litteraly suffering from eczema. I got tired of constantly hiding myself from the others and intempting to cure my disease with chemical pills and products. So one day, I decided to learn how to control it, by knowing the triggers. Stress was one of them. I learned to deal with stress thanks to sophrology and belly breathing exercises. A friend of mine told me about natural cosmetics and I replaced all the cosmetic products I used to buy at the supermarket with natural skincare. My skin was started to feel better. Today, I only use our Crème Hydratante et Nutritive, which brings all the moisture and hydration my skin needs. At night time I use coconut oil to take off the make-up and I apply the Lotion Tonique Caracol Skincare which contains witch hazel that soothe my sensitive skin. Occasionnaly, I use on my lips a Baulm with honey and olive oil before going to bed. Greasy but amazing on my chapped lips.